MAIN PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY
- The company helps global companies maintain compliance with the tax, immigration, Social Security and Posted Worker obligations of their business travellers. As an Immigration Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the continuous updating and development of the system software in conjunction with current immigration visa rules. You will be responsible for researching current global visa statuses within all countries to build an up-to-date knowledge base that the company software may use to track client’s business travellers.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Coordinate research into GBTA lists and ongoing changes to visa processes
- Manage information gathered from research to input data sets into company software
- Analyse current data points within company software and compare to current immigration statuses
- Be involved in the client and 3rd party immigration vendor conversations to analyse requirements from either side in order to gain further information to input into the company software for future feedback
- Be actively involved in conversations with global heads of departments within corporate clients and vendors.
- Building lists of researched information to update company software understanding
- Keep up to date with immigration changes and how they impact clients’ requirements
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous global immigration experience with an understanding of global immigration visa processes or a desire to take on a career in immigration following a law degree
- Strong client service skills
- Able to demonstrate resilience, self-motivation, and a positive can-do attitude
- Hard working and committed to completing tasks well with good attention to detail
- Ability to confidentially deal with demanding situations, people, and requirements
- Proven organisational skills
- Clear, articulate, and confident written and verbal communication skills that do not require review
- Primarily a team player but able to work under own initiative
- Proficient in use of technology systems
- Ability to understand high volumes of data sets for analysis.
UK / Hybrid