Easy Tiger Executive Search Limited (ETE) is a talent management and relocation business which provides work-finding and relocation services to its clients, customers and candidates and takes your privacy very seriously and is committed to protecting your privacy and security at all times in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). ETE must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, ETE acts as a data controller.
ETE may need to collect certain types of data such as your name, address, contact details including email address, bank details and payment card details, NI number, passport, drivers license, company, job title and proof of right to work visas. We may also need to collect more sensitive personal information such as any criminal convictions, educational certificates if relevant to a role. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Your information will be stored on our secure web server and we will keep our own backup copy. We may also store your information on paper at our offices and will be destroyed confidentially on site when no longer required. We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and operational measures against its unauthorised or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to use it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality. As it is your statutory right, if you would like to see a copy of the information we hold about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.
We will use your personal information, including email address, only for the purposes with which you have given your consent to do so and to provide you with a better service, for example:
- To contact you via email, text, or phone about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in or to ensure our records are up to date.
- To request your permission to send your CV to clients for prospective jobs.
- To ascertain your suitability for roles we are recruiting for.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings.
- To provide updated information on services we are providing.
- To give you updates on country or relocation specific topics to support your relocation or service.
To provide you with your services, Easy Tiger may work with and provide your information to third party companies to enable them to provide those services to you. For example, Easy Tiger may share Personal Information to:
- other service providers with whom we have agreements to offer services to you through or with Easy Tiger;
- government authorities such immigration departments to process applications for visas
- protect against fraud;
- respond to a subpoena or summons; or
- respond to law enforcement or regulatory authorities
We will retain your personal information for a period of 24 months, after which it will be removed from our system. If we wish to retain your personal information, we will write to you separately, seeking your explicit consent. If you would like us to delete all of your personal data from our system, please follow this link to our website you where you can request this www.etesearch.com/deregister, alternatively, email email@example.com.
We will not share your details with any 3rd party for marketing purposes.
The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at http://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.