Vacancy : 1
Sales Office Manager & Recruiter – ETE Nurnberg
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Set appointments with new company clients.
- Prospecting the local market and generating leads
- Continuous update in the CRM system
- Set appointments with leads and new corporate clients.
- Report of current situation
- Follow up of current prospects / clients (appointments / meetings)
- Attending client invitations and networking events
- Customer care (mail; phone calls; meetings)
- Sales Presentations
- Maximize sales growth on the client and partner (inventory holder) level.
- Attend Sales meetings via Wework / Skype, Webex, MS Teams, Google Meets, Zoom
- Assist customers in selecting products that meet their specifications and also capable of satisfying their needs.
- Provide product feature description to aid customers in making proper choices.
- Listen to customer complaints to recommend solutions/advice useful in resolving product/service issue.
- Appointments and possible viewing with prospects and companies (for Sales Office)
- Controlling bonus anomalies
- Coaching and hiring of new office employees
- Finding new cooperation & leads
- Coming up with new event ideas
- Attending trainings and providing feedback to the team
- Finding new portals to increase sales.
- Coordination of your own replacement when on holidays
- Acquisition of new company clients locally to build up the company growth and its revenue.
- Collaboration with Business Development in Acquisition of Partners (inventory holders
- Contracts with City Hall
- Office Cleaning Contract with Cleaning Company
- Security at workplace contracts
- Water supply contracts (if water not potable)
- Internet contracts
- Utilities contracts
- Logo permits
- Assist Design desk.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Completed vocational training Degree in Hospitality Management
- Certificate/Expertise in Sales Management
- Certificate/Expertise in Customer Relationship Management
- Good educational background
- Diploma / Certificate in Languages
- Preferably experience in Sales & Management
- knowledge of the local market
- Communication skills
- Fluent English (business level) Local language (fluently) other languages would be beneficial.
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
€40,000 - €50,000