Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY
- The company can create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, they are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
- The companies Global Social Security team sits is the largest single brand provider of Social Security services. They manage a range of compliance services for multinational clients, these services typically centre on compliance, consulting, global coordination…but no two days are the same!
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate to join the Global Social Security team on a full-time basis. The companies Global Social Security practice is a fast paced, client service focused environment which is currently benefiting from a huge focus on innovation and making services technology enabled. Team members will enjoy extensive contact with corporate clients, assignees and contacts at all levels within the organisation. They are seeking Senior Associates to join a friendly team.
- The GSS team is spread across the UK with representatives in most of the UK’s regional offices including London, Reading, Birmingham, Newcastle and Edinburgh. The opportunity is also open to regional Senior Associates but they do encourage coming into London from time to time to connect with the team.
- CoE Model will mean you become experts in Global social security not just UK NIC. This global focus means the role never stands still – changes are occurring all the time somewhere around the world and so the role never stands still and you continue to develop all the time
- The company have an exciting opportunity available for a Senior Associate to join Workforce Transformation and Mobility Managed Services team in the UK.
- The team is made up of Mobility Managed Services and Workforce Transformation specialists. Together, they help companies to reimagine and reset their global mobility programmes; to build better outcomes for their business, their people and their communities.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Support the management of key client relationships and strengthen their own network globally
- Work closely with the global social security network to offer one consistent approach
- Working with and management of the SDC team, delivering training and onboarding new clients and processes.
- Develop and maintain technology and build upon database of global social security knowledge
- Work to develop automation solutions for current processes
- Act as a key point of contact for corporate client stakeholders, addressing technical Social Security queries over the phone as well as via email
- Preparing technical advisory notes on complex matters or for high profile cases
- Help produce technical insights and press articles as the company continues to develop its thought leadership in this space
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous global social security experience required! You will also follow a continuing program of development in technical Social Security and related areas as well, with twice monthly training sessions that take place within the team.
UK / Hybrid
£45,000 depending on experience