Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY
Our client is a well-known French consulting and global mobility services company.
Our client offers innovative solutions to help companies send their employees to work around the world. Their clients and targets are both big multinationals and smaller companies, start-up. With 4 departments: Advisory, Immigration, Relocation, and an online expatriation compensation tool (Smart Expatriation), we render services in form of packages or à la carte in all the spectrum of International Mobility.
Our client has three subsidiaries: India, China & Germany, and work with +300 partners all around the globe to cover both inbound and outbound.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
To support its strong development, our client is looking for a sales Manager who:
- Advises customers and offer our suite of services in International Mobility.
- Prospects towards predefined targets with high revenues potential.
- Master’s the complete sales cycle from customer identification to negotiation and closing.
- Responds to RFPs by providing valuable solutions and meeting customer expectations.
- Interfaces with all areas of expertise (Advisory, Immigration, Destinations Services, Digital Departments) and other geographical areas (India, China, Germany).
- Organizes sales and marketing actions.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Sales (B2B) experience in the International Mobility (IM) industry.
- Mastery of selling techniques (listening, negotiation, closing).
- Successful experience in RFP.
- Knowledge of circles, associations in IM (Cercle Magellan, EuRA, ERC …)
- Understanding positioning of DSP/RMC.
- Bringing an existing portfolio of clients will be a plus.
- Excellent French and English skills.
- Team player, organized.
- Excellent presentation.
- An appetite for digital and online service tools.
£40,000 - £45,000