Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Relocation Consultant is responsible for facilitating the overall relocation process while relocating employees who are transferring to or from an international location. The position provides transferee case management, customer satisfaction and service delivery, supplier coordination, and revenue generation, while supporting One Company initiatives for cross-selling business.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Acts as the main point of contact for administering the various phases of the relocation process. Oversees the delivery of relocation services to transferees and their families using the companies best practices and service standards to ensure a high-quality service delivery experience.
- Conducts a thorough needs assessment at the onset of the transfer process to establish the transferee’s specific requirements and address any custom needs. Works with the transferee and/or family to ensure all needs are understood and met and adjusts services and counseling to changing needs and conditions throughout the move process.
- Where applicable, seeks opportunities to assist customer in the analysis of purchase versus rent and closely manages and monitors the home finding process, ensuring the Company maximizes its referral fee income and collection.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate input of related data and the management of all opportunities through completion.
- Proactively provides continuing advice and support to both the client and transferee, maintaining regular contact throughout the relocation period. Provides direction to the transferee including policy and benefits counselling, workflow administration, home marketing and home finding support, household good shipments, settling in services, expense processing, cross cultural and language training, visa and immigration support, currency impact, travel, oversight of benefits utilization, financial services, supplier coordination, etc.
- Coordinates, supports, manages, and reviews the cross-sell and delivery of third-party services to transferees by the companies Affiliates where applicable and the companies external supplier network relative to home sale, lease cancellation, temporary living, move management, visa and immigration, language, destination services, settling in, and spousal counselling processes.
- Reviews and evaluates exception requests and challenging situations and provides solutions to clients in the support of move-based scenarios that arise. Provides recommendations to the transferee, Client Service Director or Manager, and/or client contacts regarding appropriate courses of action when outside of their own scope of authority.
- Understands and manages costs and expenses related to relocation deliverables, maximizing the benefits while minimizing expenses and costs.
- Measures customer satisfaction on a timely basis. Ensures that transferees receive, complete, and return the automated Customer Service Evaluations within 30 days of their completion dates.
- Works with the Client Service Director to manage issues that arise in the process with a proactive approach.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely documenting of conversations, exceptions, and correspondence in the WIN system. Maintains file documentation and ensures data integrity. Adheres to the companies privacy and policies standards at all times.
- Understands different relocation services, able to evaluate and determine the ‘best’ services for the customer and the situations. Sensitive to customer services.
- Prepares and distributes, in a timely fashion, all pertinent documentation to everyone concerned.
- Maintains a pro-active stance on every relocation.
- Maximizes profit opportunity on each relocation within scope of service provided.
- Participates in special projects, on occasion, in support of the team and leadership, as well as for development purposes
- Assists with the training of new team members. Coordinate with team members to assist in the training of new processes and procedures.
- May be assigned more difficult relocation combinations/cases and/or VIP files based on specific client situations.
- Reviews and prepares monthly and quarterly reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Participates in sales presentations and site visits, as appropriate, to demonstrate capabilities and systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION, AND LICENSE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license strongly preferred or obtained within one (1) year of hire for US based positions
- GMS for global office-based positions preferred
- Two four (4) to six (6) years of relocation experience preferred
- International mobility/expatriate experience strongly preferred
- Direct client interaction and advisory experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- As relevant, experience with Real Estate laws and practices, financing, and disclosure
- Fluency in a foreign language(s) preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
- Knowledge of internet