Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- This role serves as the “navigator” of the relocation process for his/her international assignees. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: administering relocation policy/program; counseling on best utilization of resources (language and cross-cultural); coordinating the shipment of household goods, destination services and expense management.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Provides single point of coordination for all phases of international relocation activities on behalf of client as outlined in contractual agreement. Provide exemplary customer service to assignee and his/her family.
- Deliver the companies core products and services (consulting, cross cultural, language, moving services, etc.) to assigned customers according to prescribed the companies standards.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the companies products and services in all interactions with client and customer.
- Compile data and/or coordinate the compilation of data from internal departments to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of client reporting.
- Research foreign country specific information to assist clients in the development of new and existing international policies and compensation programs.
- Maintain and enhance relationships with internal departments and external suppliers/partners in regards to meeting and exceeding clients’ needs.
- Participate in special projects as needed, including client presentations, client/supplier training, trade conferences, etc.
- Maintain compliance with the companies corporate policies, programs, and standards.
- Promote the companies and partnership services to generate increased revenue.
- Recognize cross selling opportunities of internal products and services to assign clients to generate increased revenue.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Good planning & organization
- Detail oriented; ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Technical/professional knowledge
- Able to [learn to] deliver all Global Services products
- Cultural sensitivity
- Innovative and resourceful
- Good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 2-5 years’ related business experience in the customer service, call centre, relocation, destination services, immigration, moving services, real estate, Accounting firms-HR outsourcing (expatriates’ payroll), hospitality (hotel concierge, airlines) or international industry.
- Bilingual and/or expatriate experience a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.