Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
A unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Relocation Consultant to take part in the significant development of our Belgian relocation team. This position will entail playing a key role in handling international relocations for the clients. You will act as a main point of coordination with the relocating employee for all related activities including Home Search, School search, Settling In. You will manage all activities including those performed by third party suppliers related to the relocation. You will have direct contacts with client HR managers and with the transferring employees and their families. This a 100% inhouse position – based at the office in Belgium.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Carry out the pre assignment briefing call and client policy review with transferring employee
- Provide continuing advice and support to both the client and the relocating employee
- Management of the relocating employee expectations
- Develop, maintain and build working relationship with the transferring employee and the client
- Find neighbourhoods, residences and schools/childcare for the relocating employee relevant to their needs and priorities, coordinating with any other consultants to provide optimum service
- Complete general administration tasks such as setting up utilities, opening bank accounts, enter all required data into our management system for tracking and reporting purposes, review and approve supplier invoices and sending out invoices
- Keep the client informed of progress on the Services and in particular in respect of the day-to-day performance of the Services
- Negotiate the tenancy agreement on behalf of the relocating employee
- Coordinate/manage suppliers; including but not limited to Check-in/Out Inventory Clerk and landlord’s agent, cleaner, relocation consultants
- Collaborating with our team to identify and implement service improvement opportunities and program enhancements
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Broad experience in (Global) Relocation Management, for a minimum of 3 years.
- Knowledge of Visa & Immigration services are a plus.
- Proficiency in written and spoken Dutch, French and English.
- Proficient computer skills in MS office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills; versatile, attention to details
- and well organized with a consistent focus on quality and a passion for customers.
- Strong attention to detail and follow up.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Pro-active & “can do mentality”
- Team player with a flexible and open personality
Belgium Office - Full time