Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY:
As the first company, we introduced the service of Relocation Management to Germany and today we look back on a success story of over 40 years. We are one of the leading companies in our industry and provide support to employees of globally operating companies for assignments to and from Germany.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
We are currently looking for a part-time Accountant.
We are a family-owned medium-sized company in its second generation that has continued to grow successfully despite the pandemic situation. We have big plans for the future, and we would be delighted to have you join our diverse and motivated team. Enjoy a flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes with us. We value the importance of family and teamwork. We help each other, celebrate successes together, and prioritize a sense of togetherness.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Your tasks include:
- Creating invoices and reminders
- Booking transactions in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, and asset accounting
- Reconciliation and maintenance of accounts, debtors, and creditors
- Managing cash
- Master data maintenance
- Digital archiving of documents
- Supportive activities in preparation for the year-end closing
- Assistance to colleagues in order processing
- Communication and exchange with various clients
- Development of process optimizations within the team
Your profile should include:
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Reliability, meticulous work ethic, organizational skills, and initiative
- Sensitivity and tolerance when dealing with different cultural backgrounds
- Analytical skills, teamwork, and good communication skills
- High technical affinity and experience with accounting systems, preferably DATEV
- Completed commercial training or several years of professional experience
- Fluent in German (spoken and written) and very good in English (spoken and written)
- A great team
- Flexible work hours
- A family-run company with short decision-making paths
- 30 days of annual leave
- Team events, training, and further education opportunities
- A diverse and extensive range of tasks
- Company pension plan
- Our team is also supported by a full-time poodle named “Lucca” and his part-time four-legged friends. So, if you have a dog that is socially compatible and can’t find care for them, you can bring them along by prior arrangement.
- We provide a company mobile phone, and our office kitchen offers a variety of hot and cold beverages and snacks free of charge. Additionally, we celebrate two annual company events and regularly provide opportunities for our employees to further their education.
€45,000 - €57,000 Prorata