Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The UK Operations Director is responsible for managing and developing the UK Operations team to succeed in driving revenue and strengthening organizational performance for the company in UK.
The UK Operations Director will lead client engagement initiatives and implement policies to ensure long-term growth.
The individual will drive the transformation and evolution of the services model, building a consultative service framework, identifying talent and promoting career advancement opportunities that grow the business and leverage the company as an employer of choice.
The individual will have 7 teams reporting to them (around 75 staff) across services like VIP, corporate accounts and across different countries such as the USA and Australia. The candidate will also have a secondary line of responsibility managing outsourcing call centers and processing teams in Serbia and India.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Drive Results:
- Develops a culture of continuous improvement, analytical rigor, and goal achievement, monitoring and analysing operating and financial results.
- Drives revenue targets through successful leadership, organizational planning, client engagement, and outstanding execution of operational strategies across offices.
- Evaluates growth of elective services, monitors take rates, staffing, and other financial drivers; identifies trends through complex analytics.
- Produces new and innovative ideas and strategies that will enhance service delivery, optimizing elective services and building the conversion rate.
- Fosters a seamless, innate, and unforced ability to inspire and motivate a group of professionals to reach a common objective, gaining commitment by establishing a sense of clarity and purpose.
- Leads the change management efforts within and across offices, transforming managers to leaders, and developing a cohesive and collaborative culture that is future focused.
- Constructs goals and objectives that align with the organization’s long-term plan, aligning and cascading company priorities into actionable and achievable plans.
- Transform Service Delivery Model:
- Builds a best-of-breed service delivery model, ensuring a proactive and personalized consultative approach to client engagement that is unsurpassed.
- Creates a culture of continuous service improvement and evolution with an unwavering focus on the customer commitment.
- Identifies opportunities to create a differentiating service experience, building brand loyalty and leveraging the company as the leading provider within the industry.
- Attract, Develop, and Retain Exceptional Talent:
- Establishes the company as an employer of choice for professional development and job satisfaction, driving employee retention through evaluation of candidate/ employee profile and sourcing opportunities.
- Promotes a career driven culture, creating opportunities around employee engagement, learning and development, and career advancement; develops and implements Manager-in-Training program.
- Relationship Management:
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships across the organization and business units; identifies opportunities for collaboration that enhance client satisfaction, increase revenue and efficiencies.
- Builds external relationships with consulates and clients that promote trust and confidence; represents the organization with external constituents.
- Industry Knowledge:
- Develops a deep understanding of international mobility, understands the market and competitor activity; identifies opportunities and recommends solutions to strengthen organizational performance.
- Identifies market changes impacting the business; works with internal partners to model potential financial impact against budget, proactively recommending solutions that uphold performance goals.
- Leads special projects and performs other duties.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of senior level or executive experience managing the operations of a service driven company or division; proven ability leading and implementing transformational change.
- Excellent people and team management skills
- Proven track record of driving performance; experience managing to P&L and levers that drive business performance; ability to build and execute operating plans.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to examine and re-engineer operations; formulate policy, develop and implement strategies.
- Revenue and profit-making orientation; ability to compile data, analyse, and present in clear and concise format; ability to present information and provide instruction.
- Strong customer focus with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated experience delivering an extraordinary customer service experience resulting in revenue growth; experience with ‘service turnaround’ preferred.
- Demonstrated leader who fosters an expectation of continuous improvement and business evolution among team members; track record of identifying and building talent.