Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Our clients’ requests for integrated International Mobility consulting services are growing compliance audits; IM policy reviews; expatriate package calculations; analysis of labour law, social security, and tax aspects.
- As an international mobility consultant, you will be part of a dynamic and multi-skilled “boutique firm” team that assists its clients (HR and IM managers) in consulting and integrated management of their expatriates. You will also work on our digital compensation calculation tool. We build intuit personae relationships with our clients and are looking for a dynamic international mobility consultant.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- As an International Mobility Consultant, you will be part of our Advisory Practice. You will have a client portfolio for which you will manage all services related to international mobility: cost estimates, package calculations, drafting expatriation agreements, transfer support, management of social security contributions, preparation, and monitoring of expatriates’ pay slips. You ensure the satisfaction of your clients (expatriates and their families, HR contacts, etc.). You report to the Advisory Practice Director.
- You will also contribute to the drafting of memoranda, compliance audits of expatriate files for our clients, or the drafting of international mobility policies. Our consulting requests concern all types of issues related to secondment and expatriation, but also to international talent management or international virtual assignments.
- Finally, you will be able to calculate packages or employer costs with our Smart Expatriation tool. https://www.smart-expatriation.com/. You will compare home/host country compensation approaches and to propose EOR or shadow payroll solutions thanks to our network of partners around the world.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in International Mobility with solid knowledge of taxation, social security coverage and labor law
- Master 2, for example in IM or International HR
- Experience in an IM or HR department of a large group, experience in a law Firm or Big/4 appreciated
- Pragmatism and relevance, customer service orientation, orderliness, accuracy, efficiency, thoroughness
- Excellent writing skills
- Mastery of Pack office mandatory. Excellent command of Excel
- English Fluent required and other languages appreciated