Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Our client is the world’s leading exclusive provider of immigration services. With more than 50 offices worldwide, they provide immigration services in more than 170 countries. For over 60 years, they have provided strategic immigration advice to a diverse range of clients from individuals to the world’s leading multinational corporations. With over 4,500 employees in more than 50 offices, you will be joining a truly global firm where providing exceptional client service is at the core of what we do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Consultant provides compliant immigration advice, knowledge, or strategy to KSA clients and coordinates end to end immigration processes for the firm’s corporate client base. The Consultant functionally monitors internal staff, teams, and workload requirements to meet expectations, deadlines, and financial targets. This role includes high volume, multi-tasking, multi-priority management of client case processing. Activities include confidential and or sensitive advisement on immigration strategic analysis and options. Oversee other administrative staff for daily task allocation, process monitoring and case reporting updates. The role requires reporting, communications, and strict adherence to client agreements.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- At all times proactively perform work activities for our Client accounts as a professional business advisor; provide exceptional professional guidance and dedicated care to their employees in KSA
- Communicate effectively the progress of the immigration process with relevant client contacts including document collection, filing of applications, and anticipated finalisation dates, ensuring that communications are technically accurate, and written communications follow the standard layouts and templates
- Identify key issues that may impact immigration formalities such as travel plans, dependants, and health issues, to ensure the client is updated on the status of each application and anticipated issues or timelines. Identify key issues that may impact immigration approvals or successful security clearance
- Update the firm’s case management system and maintain client files as per agreed practice protocols and SLAs
- Meet monthly billing target goals by strategically planning, organizing and executing workload to reach standard financial targets and annual goals.
- Respond to pre-instruction enquiries relating to countries and liaise with co-counsel as required to provide compliance assessments
- Prepare, plan and with proactive measures seek to minimize potential issues to the client or assignee that would lead to escalations or delays in meeting our SLA requirements. Escalate potential client issues to the KSA In-bound Manager and/or Practice Leader and participate in the resolution of these issues
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key client contacts, and contact them in a timely manner to provide and/or obtain information meeting SLA requirements
- Research and draft country processes and procedures. Update clients on any in-country legislative or process changes
- Assist in compiling metrics/reports as required under contractual agreement with respective clients. Review expiry date reports and/or reminders and take the appropriate action as required.
- Contribute to content and maintain veracity of proprietary material in the firm’s Knowledge Management System (KMS)
- Assist Finance and Administrative support with client invoicing upon case completion
- Research on corporate clients’ markets by industry/sector. Research and benchmark the performance of external co-counsel
- Coach and develop junior staff, including the preparation of training materials for knowledge development.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in this role you will ideally have prior experience in Immigration or Global Mobility functions at a multinational or reputable local company.
- You will be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Competent in drafting legal advice and compliance assessments.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Access, or similar software
- Operationally aware is essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- High degree of focus on Quality
- Able to work in a discreet and sensitive manner
- Able to effectively manage multiple and competing priorities
- Able to be self-managed and proactively seek out work
£36,000 - £37,000