Vacancy : 1
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- To assist the immigration engagement to provide professional, timely and accurate immigration support in administrative and operational tasks regarding the provision of the immigration service to the companies for assignees and client.
- Support the immigration engagement with the Perfect Immigration administrative and operational tasks and case work process along with contractual SLA’s and internal KPIs.
- Support the delivery and maintenance of the Business Travel Tool (BTT) and (for Europe only) the Posted Worker Notification process as directed, in tandem with the dedicated SSC Immigration Specialist. Also, the social security process delivery co-ordination as required.
- Assist in cross promoting the companies Relocation services.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Task lead the provision of the Immigration service delivery for the engagement.
- Provide administrative and operational task support to the engagement in the consistent provision of the immigration service, following the Perfect Immigration overarching process, working with the dedicated SSC Immigration Specialists.
- Adhere to the required SLA’a and KPI’s.
- Manage client expectations as directed by the engagement lead and ensure regular and timely updates to the technology (CORE) and Business Travel Tool as required.
- Monitor documents expiry dates and provide timely and accurate reports to the engagement lead, ASM, Client Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure cases and renewal cases opened in CORE, once initiated by the tool.
- Input all necessary information in CORE / Business Travel Tool (or any other data base used by the group to monitor and deliver Immigration services) in a timely manner and ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Manage the delivery of business visas.
- Ensure filing/archiving of every case as per ISO/Group requirements.
- Respond promptly and accurately to all communication and requests from the companies’ engagement lead, ASM, Client Manager, applicants, corporate Mobility/HR, internal clients and Government Authorities.
- Maintain and manage the Client/Agent/Partner/Internal relationships.
- Ensure the service delivered is consistent with agreed Scope of Work (SOW) and alert engagement lead, ASM, Client Manager and/or Manager should the service require additional quote.
- Work closely with relevant the companies’ departments i.e. Assignment Management, Account Management, Finance teams, etc to ensure smooth service delivery as needed.
- Support the engagement lead whenever required on any administrative / operational work needed such as filing, system updates, form completion, invoicing, reporting, etc.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ relevant experience in an administrative / operational function.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent computer skill, MS office, Outlook, etc.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus.
- Proven client service experience.
- Immigration or related experience desirable.