Vacancy : 1
GLOBAL IMMIGRATION MANAGER
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global immigration provider delivering in-house immigration services in 175+ countries. Their immigration services have been independently ranked No. 1 by Chambers and Partners for two years running and they are categorized as Band 1 for immigration by Legal 500.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
As a manager, you will lead a team of problem solvers with extensive global consulting and immigration experience, helping their clients solve complex immigration issues from strategy to execution. Innovation forms a critical part of the role, and you will be asked to continually reassess how they deliver immigration services to ensure the best experience for their clients and colleagues. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Senior Managers and above
- Manage day to day operations on global client accounts.
- Manage inhouse and external network of immigration experts around the world.
- Provide strategic advice to clients.
- Be involved in the financial management of clients.
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new / existing clients.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen.
- Assist in the management and delivery of large projects.
- Train, coach and supervise Associates and Senior Associates.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous global immigration experience, having worked in global immigration environment delivering immigration services to corporate clients.
- Strong client service skills.
- Able to demonstrate resilience, self-motivation, and a positive can-do attitude.
- Hard working and committed to completing tasks well with good attention to detail.
- Ability to confidentially deal with demanding situations, people, and requirements.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Clear, articulate, and confident written and verbal communication skills that do not require review.
- Primarily a team player but able to work under own initiative.
- Proficient in use of standard office software.
- Additional information.
£50,000 - £80,000