Vacancy : 1
EMEA /Global Immigration Consultant
Our Client is an award-winning, global immigration service company providing comprehensive immigration and mobility solutions to global companies, national corporations and private clients. Our client has access to more than 60 offices across 22 countries and combines unmatched global expertise with deep local knowledge to offer unique mobility solutions that are tailored to exceed their clients’ expectations.
Our Client employs approximately 400 immigration professionals globally. Their immigration advisors come from diverse professional backgrounds and are unified by their passion to deliver knowledgeable, compliant solutions to assist clients with all immigration matters.
Our Client’s approach combines a deep understanding of immigration laws and their clients’ unique challenges. They leverage more than 40 years of experience, a truly global footprint, and technology solutions to create exceptional solutions within a safe and compliant framework. They are singularly focused on delivering exceptional results to our clients.
Our Client is a fast-paced and dynamic business with aggressive plans for growth. They seek talent that will embrace the company’s aspirations to drive growth and shape the future of our business.
- Carrying out volume global casework for assigned countries(Eastern Europe, the Nordic region, Italy and Africa) including case initiation, case assessment, provision of advice on applicable rules and procedures, case preparation and submission, monitoring progress and follow up on completion.
- Listening actively to the client needs to ensure these are met and anticipating customer needs where possible, offering pro-active advice. Remaining up-dated on industry events/circumstances that may be relevant to the client.
- Communicating regularly with clients to build a warm relationship whilst focusing on business needs and ensuring that client service review meetings are held regularly, with formal agendas and presentations
- Attending client meetings, telephone & video conferences/ webinars as required.
- Identifying, pursuing and generating new business leads, ensuring that work is profitable.
- Managing own time appropriately; taking initiative to prioritise, identify and address critical tasks effectively, whilst remaining flexible to changing priorities.
- Using exceptional organisational skills to meet or exceed customer expectations (including where SLAs are in place). Responding to email and telephone enquiries in a timely manner and ensuring that advice is comprehensive and accurate, managing expectations where needed and escalating issues promptly and appropriately.
- Utilising resources and researching complex cases/scenarios.
- Recommending improvements in work procedures, policies or systems in area of assigned responsibility.
- Personal involvement with seminars, webinars, internal and external networking events etc.
- Shows genuine interest and concern for global colleagues, working together as part of a team to deliver the best outcome.
- Works with third party providers across the globe to efficiently deliver services to clients.
- To undertake all other reasonable duties as requested
- Monitoring application deadlines and completing assigned work within the appropriate timeframes.
- Using sound judgement in assessing client risk and escalating potential issues to senior management in a timely manner.
- Taking care to consider alternatives and delivering appropriate decisions with minimal senior management involvement.
- Monitoring visa expiry dates and alerting the client appropriately.
- Ensuring that the appropriate client records are established and maintained, and that key correspondence and documentation is saved in Immigo.
- Ensuring that all work undertaken is in scope, is billed promptly on completion and that additional fees are agreed in advance for additional services.
- Working with professionalism, honesty and integrity maintaining confidentiality at all times and to model the company values.
- Ensuring that each immigration application is handled expediently, accurately, in compliance with local immigration law and consistent with our client’s global standard
- Ensuring the client receives appropriate news up-dates and alerts.
- To contribute to articles for publication in newsletters, external publications
Personal Specification (E = essential, D = desirable)
- 1-3 years of Global Immigration ExperienceProven experience of providing detailed and accurate advice – E
- Proven ability to write clearly and concisely, using appropriate language and terminology in a tone, style and format suited for the purpose and the audience – E
- Proven experience and an inherent understanding of the EMEA regions – E
- Exceptional organisational abilities proven through working on complex projects – E
- Proven ability to identify, analyse and interpret information from a range of sources and develop appropriate solutions – E
- Proven ability to work as part of a team – E
- Able to demonstrate a positive and flexible attitude to work, particularly new initiatives – E
- Proven ability to manage a diverse and varied workload including strategic advice – E
- Proven ability to maintain a clear overview of the key issues and prioritise effectively – E
- Highly adept at answering high volume queries – E
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence effectively and sensitively, verbally and in writing – E
- Excellent communication skills which contribute to the building of effective working relationships with colleagues and clients – E
- Graduate level degree or equivalent – D
Key Competencies Required to be Successful in the Role
- Presenting and communicating Information
- Writing and reporting
- Applying expertise
- Learning and researching
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Persuading and Influencing
Why our Client:
Our Client is an award-winning immigration service provider with an exceptional track record of growth who recruit the best talent in the industry and create opportunities for employees at a national and global level.
Our Client fosters an environment of honesty and integrity and reward those who embrace these principles. They are singularly focused on achieving results for their clients while delivering an exceptional service experience
Global Diversity – They embrace the diversity of operating a global business to create a unique culture for the benefit of customers and employees.
Service Excellence – They are passionate about providing customers with a superior experience each and every time they use our service.
Integrity – They protect their customer’s interests, data and reputation through a strong ethical culture and rigorous compliance programs.
Teamwork – They work collaboratively to deliver exceptional customer satisfaction.
Expertise – They apply their expertise and knowledge to provide innovative solutions for customers.