Vacancy : 1
CLIENT SOLUTIONS DIRECTOR
ABOUT THE COMPANY
In 1991, our client was founded with the aim of assisting individuals, employees, and companies in achieving their goals by offering comprehensive domestic and global moving and relocation solutions through innovative services, advanced technology, and the best professionals in the industry.
What started as moving one person locally has evolved into overseeing over 33,000 relocations annually, leveraging the resources of 14 regional offices and serving 180 countries worldwide.
Today, our client remains committed to its core value: connecting people with opportunities. I have a great opportunity to become a Client Solutions Director with a world-renowned Relocation Company, who offer Moving and Relocation Services.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Client Solution Director is the Consultative Partner for their clients and customers. Understanding their pains, needs and concerns – translating them into appropriate solutions which add value to the customers and clients. A very close collaboration with their Marketing Teams ensures that our client identify the right audience.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Combine elements of business development, account management, and relationship engagement in a changing relocation, global mobility, immigration, business travel, and HHG technology-driven world.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in the market, with an understanding of industry trends in the USA and EMEA.
- Manage and respond to RFPs, understand client needs, and craft compelling proposals.
- Manage and respond to transactional business requirements (small accounts with spot inquiries) focusing on individual services or a combination of services (Visa & Immigration, DSP, HHG, etc.) using a multi-channel sales approach.
- Nurture and grow existing client relationships, ensuring long-term client satisfaction and partnerships.
- Understand and adapt to different business practices and communication styles in various regions.
- Foster a collaborative environment and guide teams towards achieving business goals.
- Analyze customer feedback, and competitive landscapes in the USA and EMEA.
- Seek innovative solutions to meet client needs, staying abreast of new technologies and industry developments.
- Negotiate terms with clients and partners and effectively manage contracts.
- Possess a good understanding of the product knowledge that our client offers to corporates.
- Establish and monitor KPIs for the Client Solution Director role.
GENERAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Comprehensive understanding of the full range of mobility services.
- Experience in selling complex HR solutions.
- Good understanding of marketing and digital sales solutions.
- Proven ability to generate profit through new and existing business relationships.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build strategic working relationships internally and externally.
- Innovative approach to business solutions.
- Commercial and financial acumen at a strategic and operational level.
- Ability to plan, implement and deliver business goals.
USD 140,000 - 200,000