- Business related travellers and their families are required to hold an invitation letter issued by locally registered companies that have fulfilled their tax obligations. Exact requirements vary depending upon visa type.
- Certain authorities, notably in Phnom Penh, have resumed operations but staffing and hours are subject to limitations. Applicants should expect delays in processing times.
- Cambodian authorities have reopened online applications for 30-day short-term visas for essential travel only.
- Immigration Authority Operational Status: Open although subject to reduced staff/hours
- Immigration Application Processing Times: Notable delays
- Issuance of electronic tourist and business visas has resumed.
- The deadline for individuals to obtain a reissued Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) card is extended until 31 December 2022. Mostly affecting new passport applicants
- Electronic Visa processing has resumed for certain nationalities for all categories except e-tourist visas.
- Consulates have begun to process non-tourist visa applications again. Processing delays should be anticipated, however.
- The validity of OCI card of foreign nationals presently in India shall remain.
- Immigration Authority Status: Partially open with reduced staff/hours
- Immigration Application Processing: Notable delays
- Permit/Visa Specific Entry: Certain resident foreign nationals are eligible to enter India.
- Foreign nationals are not permitted to visit the Foreign nationals Regional Registration Office or Foreign nationals Registration Office (FRO) without a prior appointment until further notice.
- Immigration Authority Status: Fully open with restrictions in some jurisdictions for walk-in applications
- Immigration Application Processing: Significant delays in some jurisdictions
- Permit/Visa Specific Entry: Certain resident foreign nationals are eligible to enter Switzerland.
- Swiss authorities have resumed processing most immigration applications. Additional Notes • Effective 1 February 2022, Swiss authorities will reduce the validity of vaccinations from 12 months to nine months.
As Global Mobility & Immigration specialists we are always happy to help you with your talent management requirements in this complex field. Get in touch with us via the link below or call us on 01245 939188.